WHAT TO WEAR .. WHAT TO WEAR..

A Pretty Fashionista .. Here to stimulate your wardrobe creativity..

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Stripes

I was never a stripes person and maybe, subconsciously, avoided it. I browsed my closet the other day and I don't seem to own very many. But I did purchase a blue and white stripe blouse from Nordy's and found it to be extremely useful. I wore it to dinner with friends, wore it when I rolled out of bed for a hair appointment and even wore it tucked in with a pencil skirt to work. Let me add. I don't normally wear an article of clothing quite so much especially with my self implementing rule of thumb of not repeating outfits, that I never realized how much wear I can get in one week with one distinctive piece. My suggestion is get yourself a striped top. It's totally useful, not that boring as your typical plain tees and totally versatile. Let me add, I wash my clothes even if I wore it for 5 minutes since I do suffer from extreme OCD issues and hate dirt, grime, grease and germs and this particular top did not shrink an inch!!. I have to declare this top..my all time fave for the MONTH.








No comments:

Post a Comment