WHAT TO WEAR .. WHAT TO WEAR..

A Pretty Fashionista .. Here to stimulate your wardrobe creativity..

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Obsessions with Denim Chapter I

I've been on a hunt for a new pair of jeans. Not sure why just itching to get a new pair. I have enough and certainly am in no need to buy another pair. What makes this craving so horrible is the fact that I have a wedding to budget for and can't shop period. However, being the mighty shopaholic as well as constantly picturing different outfits to put together, I just can't help but crave it. Anyway, here are some jeans I'm peeping. I always purchase some great quality jeans, my fave being J Brand, 7s (naturally), Citizens, Miss Sixty..just to name a few but the ones I have seem awfully played out aka I just want NEW ones. I can look, right?

I'm really digging wide leg but can't seem to find a great pair quite yet..here are some worthy ones I stumbled online.





No comments:

Post a Comment